To contribute in poverty eradication and sustainable economic development of Uganda local communities enabling them to play a major role in the country private sector.
- To mobilize and sensitize communities about job creation and innovation for poverty alleviation and financial self-sustainability.
- To promote financial self-reliance to vulnerable communities through farming and agriculture (agribusiness methods).
- To provide skills and training to young generations (both migrants, refugees and hot communities) and women for job creation through farming & agriculture and handcraft makings.
- To contribute in integration of vulnerable and poor communities in Uganda to carry out various projects impacting the country private sector.
- To contribute in marketing, valorization at global market, value addition and advocacy for the products made by community beneficiaries of our programs.
- To advocate, assist and enhance the socio- cultural and economic development for refugee communities.